Chevy Quotes

Chevy Quotes:

I like jazz, but I could never play it. You just sit there with a guitar the size of a Chevy on your chest, wearing a stupid hat, playing the same solo for an hour. - Chevy Quotes by Dave Mustaine

I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not. - Chevy Quotes by Chevy Chase

If Chevy Chase had not been an actor, he might have been a very popular guy in advertising or whatever field he would have gone into, because of his charisma. - Chevy Quotes by Harold Ramis

Since my induction into the Sports Hall of Fame, I have wanted to have my No. 3 Chevy on exhibit for sports fans to see. I hope others will enjoy the car as much as I have. - Chevy Quotes by Junior Johnson

They can't make any of these talented young actors Fletch. You might as well make a movie called Chevy Chase. - Chevy Quotes by Chevy Chase